Here is a list of 26 life lessons I have learned thus far at the age of 26.
I pass this list on to you with the simple hope that it makes you think.
Sometimes thinking about your life and sorting out what you have learned is just as important as tackling a new venture.
(1) Being an adult can be fun when you are acting like a child.
(2) Love has nothing to do with looks, but everything to do with time, trust, and interest.
(3) Laughing, crying, joy and anger… All are a vital. All make us human.
(4) The greatest truths in life are uncovered with simple, steady awareness.
(5) Greed will bury even the lucky eventually.
(6) Bad things do happen to good people.
(7) Paving your own road is intelligent only if nobody has gone exactly where you are going.
(8) Uncertainty is caused by a lack of knowledge. Hesitation is the product of fear.
(9) Time heals all wounds… regardless of how you feel right now.
(10) Most of the time what you are looking for is right in front of you.
(11) Your health is your life.
(12) Chance is a gift, so act on chance when given the opportunity.
(13) Kindness and hard work will take you further than intelligence.
(14) People deserve a second chance, but not a third.
(15) Marry your best friend.
(16) Take lots of pictures. Someday you’ll be really glad you did.
(17) Money makes life easier only when the money is yours free and clear.
(18) Carelessness is the root of failure
(19) Your actions now create memories you will reminisce and talk about in your elder years.
(20) Stepping outside of your comfort zone
will put things into perspective from an angle you can’t grasp now.
(21) Motivation comes in short bursts. Act while it’s hot.
(22) Purposely ignoring the obvious is like walking backwards toward the enemy.
(23) Taking ownership of failure builds the foundation for success.
(24) First impressions are completely worthless 50% of the time.
(25) Personal glory lasts forever.
(26) If you never act, you will never know for sure.