You may not believe in this but the advice is great! Read all the way down, you might learn something!!!
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Marry a man or woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their
conversational skills will be as important as any other.
3. Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
4. When you say, “I love you”, mean it.
5. When you say, “I’m sorry”, look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone’s dreams. People who don’t have dreams
don’t have much.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt
but it’s the only way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. Please No name calling.
11. Don’t judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don’t want
to answer, smile and ask, “Why do you want to know?”
14. Remember that great love and great
achievements involve great risk.
15. Say “bless you” when you hear someone sneeze.
16. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
17. Remember the three R’s:
a) Respect for self;
b) Respect for others;
c) Responsibility for all your actions.
18. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
19. When you realize you’ve made a mistake,
take immediate steps to correct it.
20. Smile when picking up the phone.
The caller will hear it in your voice.
21. Spend some time alone.
22. All these principles will be ours ONLY when we put them to practice.