YOU deserve Someone WHO CAN LOVE YOU the way you love them.
You deserve to treat someone like a princess.
Like your the only one who made him/her happy.
You deserve to be his/her life to be with everyday
and MAKE U LAUGH, WIPE UR TEARS….
even it is in the midst of your WEAKEST POINT.
Seeing your BEAUTY BEHIND UR IMPERFECTION.
Treating you like extraordinary person who can give him shine to love again.
You deserve with someone
who can love you truly and be your and CALLED YOU MINE…!!!.
You deserve to have a fairy tale life,
to have a most romantic relationship with your one and only love one.
You deserve to move on and let go of the things that make you unhappy.
You deserve to love again. YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY….!!!
YOU deserve Someone WHO CAN LOVE YOU the way you love them.
1. Sometimes we just don’t want to talk. Don’t take it personally.
2. We notice other women because we are men and we are alive. This does not mean we’re planning to dump you and jump them.
3. Our favorite T-shirts are not “disgraceful.” They show our loyalty to our college, our favorite sports team, our favorite beer, our favorite vacation or number 23.
4. Helpless is not cute.
5. Get to the point.
6. Understand that men are single-minded and can only do one thing at a time. So don’t talk to us while we’re doing something. We will either ignore you, because we don’t hear you “honestly), or we’ll screw up what we’re doing because you’ve distracted us.
Exception to Rule 6. Interrupt us if something is on fire, if someone needs immediate medical attention, if Pamela Lee is on TV or if there is an emergency that needs a hero.
7. You can’t complain that there are no good guys around while some of us are still single.
8. If you ask us, “Do you think she’s prettier then me?” we just might say, “Yes.” Then what are you going to do?
9. Don’t expect even a great relationship with us to solve all your problems. Just because we love you, doesn’t mean your cellulite, your credit card debt or your bad mood will disappear.
10. We would not wear high heels to impress you.
11. Breathe occasionally so we can get a word in.
12. For us, driving is not just a means of going from point A to point B. It’s an opportunity to control a couple of tons of steel. We drive, therefore, we are.
13. If you want us to notice something, help us out by saying something like, “I went to the beauty shop today.”
14. If you have to have a cat, at least don’t call him “Mister” anything.
15. Hide the self help books when we come over. They make us nervous.
16. We need to vegetate.
17. We don’t go shopping. When we need something, we buy it.
18. We believe our bodily functions are perfectly normal and, at times, quite amusing.
19. We don’t believe you when you say money isn’t important to you.
20. When we see pictures of Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones we feel proud and happy to be men. We don’t care if it’s not fair.
21. It’s not that we don’t want to make you happy, it’s just that sometimes, we don’t know how.
22. Learn to work the toilet seat. If it’s up, put it down.
23. If it itches, it will be scratched.
24. If you ask a question you don’t really want an answer to, expect an answer you didn’t want to hear.
25. Sometimes, we’re not thinking about you. Live with it.
26. Don’t ask us what were thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss topis such as navel lint, the shotgun formation and monster trucks.
27. Sundays equals sports. Period.
28. Beer is as exciting for us as handbags are for you.
29. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.
30. You have enough clothes.
31. You have too many shoes.
32. Crying is blackmail.
33. Your ex-boyfriend is an idiot.
34. Ask for what you want. Let’s be clear on this one: Subtle hints don’t work. Strong hints don’t work. Really obvious hints don’t work. Just say it!
35. No, we don’t know what day it is. We never will. Mark anniversaries on a calendar you know we check.
36. We’re not mind readers and we never will be. OUr lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.
37. Most guys own three pairs of shoes. What makes you think we’d be any good at choosing which pair – out of 30 – would look good with your dress?
38. Yes and no are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
39. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That’s what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
40. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
41. Check your oil.
42. Don’t fake it. We’d rather be ineffective than deceived.
43. It is neither in your best interest or ours to take any quiz together.
44. It doesn’t matter which quiz.
45. Anything we said six months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after seven days.
46. If you won’t dress like the Victoria Secret girls, don’t expect us to act like the soap opera guys.
47. If something we said could be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
48. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both.
49. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
50. Christopher Columbus didn’t need directions, and neither do we.
51. If you wear a Wonderbra and a low-cut blouse, you lose the right to complain about having your boobs stared at.
52. Our relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out.
53. Men see a limited number of colors, like Windows default settings. Peach is a fruit, not a color.
54. Ditto melon.
55. If we ask what’s wrong and you say “nothing,” we will act like nothing is wrong.
`INSPIRATION – I was so in love with him for a long time. He means everything to me. We’re like one of those couples in Nicholas Sparks’ books. He make me laugh for some non-sense reasons, his weirdness, he inspires me a lot. Indeed, I was so in love, in love with a guy I can’t even call MINE.
`FRIENDSHIP – Despite our differences, disagreements. There’s some reason why the two of us met. I could tell you he’s the only one who can make me laugh even in my worst mood. He will do anything just to cheer me up, the one I shared my secrets without being judged. We’re so close, even our parents agree on our friendship. He’s a trusted friend.
`LOVERS – He’s everything I want. There’s something about him that drives me crazy. Whenever we kiss, I was nervous but whenever he smile while we’re kissing makes me feel comfortable with him. When we slept together, the way he hug me so tight. It was the best feeling ever. It makes me feel like he never want to let go. Waking up in the morning seeing the one you love sleeping while his arms around you. Priceless moment ever!
– It hurts like hell, watching the one you love, love someone else. When he told me he already got a Girlfriend and I was like “Congrats.” but deep inside it breaks my heart into pieces. I admit I cried, well always after the revelation. I kept asking myself, “Am I really not that good enough for him?” Everything has been changed now.
`MOVING ON – Moving on…. how can you exactly move on when you were still in love with that person? How can you move on when your true friends were his friends too? How can you move on when you were so close to his family and your family was looking for him too? How can you move on when everything around you reminds of him?
`LIFE GOES ON – I’m scared of not being with him and I still can’t accept it. But I’m distancing myself from him. I know I was so wrong for letting my world revolves around with just the two of us. So I’m setting myself free, to meet others.
If the two of us wants to be together, it will take time, patience & effort. So we can create a good relationship.